Details of Boat Jumbles events across the UK.
Compass Events Boat Jumble Rules
- Each stallholder can offer for sale only marine related items, dinghies and craft on trailers, provided the dimensions of the goods do not exceed plot size.
- Access to the site will be from 2pm – 10pm on the day prior to sale and from 7am-9am on the sale day.
- Each stall is entitled to 2 trader passes and 1 vehicle pass.
- Traders vehicles will only be admitted through the trade gate. Only helpers with trade passes will be admitted. This does not include their vehicle unless covered by a pass.
- Anyone found trading without having paid the ap-propriate fee will be asked to leave.
- No vehicle to be moved in the jumble area after 9.45pm and before 3pm.
- No food or bevarages may be sold, we reserve sole rights.
- All transactions at the Boat Jumble are between ven-dor and purchaser alone. No responsibility is accepted by the site owner or organiser or his agents for the transactions.
- All stalls are to be pre booked. Stall fees, once paid, are not refundable. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to the site at their absolute discretion.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the site owner, organiser or his agents will not be held re-sponsible for damage to property or injury to persons how-ever caused. Traders should arrange their own public liabil-ity insurance.
- Please treat sites with respect, remove all unsold items at the end of the sale and put your rubbish in the bins provided.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any trader or private individual at their discretion.
- NO FLARES TO BE SOLD (it is against the law).